This past weekend, we celebrated Sadie's 1st birthday. The day was gorgeous! Mid-70s, low-humidity, lots of sun, and no mosquitos-PERFECT! It was such a fun afternoon spent with family and friends! Sadie enjoyed her birthday cake, that is, mushing it between her fingers. I think she only had a bite...
Sadie had fun opening her presents. However, she didn't understand why her mommy and daddy kept taking away each new toy only to give her another present to open. I think both sets of grandparents were hoping Sadie would be walking by now-they each gave her walk behind toys to help speed up the process.
4 comments:
Stpeh and Dan-
We are SO excited that you've moved into the computer age and have a blog!!! It's amazing that Sadie is already a year old!! She is so beautiful, even with Dan's haircut! :-)
Love and hugs,
Heather and John
Welcome Entertaining Eichers! We are thrilled to have you us bloggers!
Sadie is a cutie and no doubt will be off and running before you know it.
Yeah Steph! I'm so excited to be able to see what's going on with you guys. Sadie is adorable -- can't believe she's one already. I'm going to link your site up to ours right now so that I can check in frequently!
Welcome to blogging and happy birthday, belated, to Sadie. Claire still isn't walking and refuses to walk behing the walk behind toys...go figure.
Post a Comment